100% Home Loan Financing? Incredible.
There are few things more empowering than owning your home. It roots you in community, helps you build long term equity and ultimately gives you the power over your own property.
Our goal at Kelly Community is to help you earn more, save more and do more financially, which is why we created our HOPE 100 Program*.
HOPE stands for Home Ownership Purchasing Empowered! It is the best way to get into a new or “new to you” home.
With the HOPE 100 Program:
- 100% financing for home purchase
- Seller contribution is a maximum of 6% to closing costs
- No PMI escrow is required
- Refinance allowed with conditions
Qualifying for HOPE 100 is easy. To qualify:
- The home must be the primary residence
- Buyers need a 620 or higher FICO score
- Minimum home value $100K with a maximum loan amount of $250K
- House must be a site-built home
- Buyer responsible for closing costs
We would love to empower you to home ownership! Apply now!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are based on current published interest rates and rates are determined by applicant’s credit and payment history. Rate is subject to change without notice and subject to loan requirements. The HOPE 100 program is available as an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) or as a Fixed Rate Mortgage for up to 15 years. Financing does not include closing costs which are the responsibility of purchaser and is subject to credit and income approval. Home value must be a minimum of $100,000. Maximum loan amount is $250,000. Escrow required and home must be owner’s primary residence. Federally insured by NCUA | NMLS#405460.