Becoming a member means you’ll enjoy low loan rates, high dividends on savings accounts, and a generous rewards program.
Care to join us? Membership is available to everyone.
We are with you through life’s journey and we are safer than banks. Your accounts are protected up to $500,000 per account holder. Add us to your portfolio today. When you become a Kelly Community member, you’re not just opening an account at another financial institution. You’re not just getting great rates (you will), great service (you will) and an amazing rewards program (you will).
You’re joining a family that’s bigger than yourself.
Membership is available to everyone who meets the following criteria:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Smith County, Texas.
- Immediate family members of anyone who is eligible to join.
How to Join.
- Complete an application and open your account online.
- Open a Share Savings Account. This account establishes your credit union membership and must remain open.
- You can also complete a Membership Application at any of our branch offices with proof of membership eligibility.
- Deposit at least $25 into your Share Savings Account. A minimum balance of $25 must remain in the account at all times.
- Pay a one-time membership fee of $10.