It's not too late to fix your finances
If you have a history of NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) activity or a Chex Systems record, you know how difficult it can be to open a checking account. $mart Choice Checking...
A checking account with a high acceptance rate
If you have a history of NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) activity or a Chex Systems record, you know how difficult it can be to open a checking account. $mart Choice Checking gives you the opportunity to start rebuilding financially, giving you a chance at a better financial future.
Anyone with a Chex Systems record of less than $800 unpaid is eligible for $mart Choice Checking. This account has an $8 monthly fee, but you can eventually move to one of our free checking accounts instead.
You can request to be moved out of $mart Choice Checking once you have 12 months of no NSF history, as long as the following apply:
– No negative balances with any accounts held at the credit union
– No NSF charges for the previous 12 months
– No delinquent loans
– Not be in the process of filing bankruptcy or under the protection of a bankruptcy reorganization plan
– Not be subject to any legal or administrative order or levy
– Have a deceased signature listed on the account