Becoming a member means you’ll enjoy low loan rates, high dividends on savings accounts, and a generous rewards program. Care to join us? Membership is available to everyone who meets the following criteria:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Smith County, Texas.
- Immediate family members of anyone who is eligible to join.
How to Join
- Complete an application and open your account online.
- Open a Share Savings Account. This account establishes your credit union membership and must remain open.
- You can also complete a Membership Application at any of our branch offices with proof of membership eligibility.
- Deposit at least $25 into your Share Savings Account. A minimum balance of $25 must remain in the account at all times.
- Pay a one-time membership fee of $10.