Become part of the Kelly Community family and enjoy membership perks.
At Kelly Community, you’re not just a number. You’re part of our family. We care about your success and are here to help you save more, earn more and do more financially®.
Here’s what membership looks like at Kelly Community:
- Certified financial counselors on staff to help guide you through financial decisions
- Peace of mind knowing you’re getting the best loan deal from people who care more about you than the bottom line
- Participation in a not-for-profit financial cooperative that uses profits to give back to our members and the community
Members are eligible to apply for loans with great rates, debit cards with fantastic perks, and checking accounts that actually pay dividends. Talk to our friendly staff today to get started.
“Great place! Great service! Even better people! Love it!”
– Johnny and Angie O.
How it works.
A deposit of $35 is all it takes to open a Share Savings Account ($25 plus a $10 membership fee). The $25 is your membership share and is yours when you close your account—so long as your account remains open for at least six months.
Signing up is a quick and easy process you can do right now, online.
Additional features of the Share Savings include:
- Dividends on balances of $25 or more (other accounts require a balance of $100 to earn dividends)
- No monthly service fee (so long as you use the account at least once during a 12-month period)
- Dividends calculated on a daily balance and paid monthly
- Account transfer and withdrawal limitations apply
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account