Calculate your mortgage payment
|Mortgage Loans||Term||Rates as Low as||APR|
|Home Equity (5/5 ARM)||5y||3.740%||3.849%||Select|
|30 Year Fixed||30y||3.125%||3.268%||Select|
How much do you want to borrow?
You could qualify for a rate as low as 1.74% APR and a monthly payment of $213.97.
It's time to stop dreaming and start bidding
Not sure what mortgage is a good fit for you? Our Mortgage Loan professionals can help. We can visit with you and help you determine the best option for your...
- Multiple home mortgage options
- Possible low down payments
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
A loan insured by the FHA
Not sure what mortgage is a good fit for you? Our Mortgage Loan professionals can help. We can visit with you and help you determine the best option for your lifestyle and budget.
Here are some of our mortgage options:
- An FHA Loan (Federal Housing Administration) is available to all types of borrowers, not just first-time home buyers. With this loan, the government insures the lender against losses that might result from borrower default.
- A conventional home loan isn’t insured or guaranteed by the federal government in any way, but it’s the most popular type of mortgage loan. Typically, a conventional loan requires a minimum of 5% down payment. If your down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price, we can help you secure PMI insurance.
- An ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) typically has a lower rate than a fixed-rate mortgage, at least at first. The rate might increase after the initial term is completed, based on the current market. Rates can stay same or increase, but never go down.
- VA Mortgage Loans are specifically designed for military service members and their families. In this type of fixed-rate loan, the federal government insures the lender against losses. This loan allows for 100% financing on the purchase of the home, which means no down payment is necessary.
Our FHA, VA, and conventional mortgages are fixed rate. The rate might be higher than an adjustable-rate mortgage, but it won’t change and you’ll have the benefit of being protected from future rate increases.
If you’re looking for lower mortgage payments (and you plan to stay in your home for less than five years), you may want to consider an adjustable-rate mortgage instead.
Why borrow through Kelly Community?
We treat you better. Here are some of the advantages you'll get when you choose Kelly to handle your mortgage: More personal service. With Kelly Community you get the best...
Why borrow through Kelly Community?
We treat you better. Here are some of the advantages you'll get when you choose Kelly to handle your mortgage:
More personal service.
With Kelly Community you get the best of both worlds. We service in-house loans or if it’s more beneficial to you, we partner with some of the best mortgage companies around. All applications are handled and reviewed in-house so we can determine with you what are your best options. When you apply, we'll walk you through the process to make sure you understand your rates and monthly payments.
We tend to be more forgiving than most lenders in the area. If you need a fresh start, you can start here.
You can quickly complete your application right here online.
Smart Affordable Loan Choices
Take the next step in securing a loan for your new home. Apply today for peace of mind and find your dream home.Start Application
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials.
These data are available online at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's website (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda).
HMDA data for manu other financial institutions are also available at this website.