Apple Pay by CO-OP
Available on iPhone® 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus devices, Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your cards into your phone’s...
Apple Pay by CO-OP is the safer, easier way to pay.
Available on iPhone® 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus devices, Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your cards into your phone’s Wallet app. Then shop in-store or online at thousands of merchant locations across the nation – with more joining every day. Apple Pay offers numerous benefits over conventional card-based payments:
- Make purchases by holding your phone near a participating merchant’s contactless reader, with your finger on the Touch ID sensor.
- Use your iPad Air®and iPad Mini™ 3 for online-only shopping within certain apps.
- Apple Pay transactions are free – message or data rates may apply depending on your wireless plan.
- Your name and card number remain anonymous to cashiers and bystanders, making online and mobile payments more secure than ever before.
- Your phone carries only a unique, encrypted Device Account Number rather than your actual debit or credit card numbers.
Getting started is easy:
- Make sure you have the latest iOS version on your iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 7, or 7 Plus.
- Open your Wallet app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Enter your card by snapping a photo with your device’s iSight® camera, or add the data manually (if you already have a card in iTunes, you’ll be prompted to add it to your Wallet).
- Look for the Apple Pay logo at participating merchants to begin using Apple Pay.
Make shopping easier and more secure – enter your card information and start using Apple Pay today.