Good bosses have strong organizational skills. Good bosses have solid decision-making skills. Good bosses get important things done.
Exceptional bosses do all of the above — and more.
(And we remember them forever.)
Extraordinary bosses give every employee:
1. Autonomy and independence.
2. Clear expectations.
3. Meaningful objectives. Without a meaningful goal to shoot for, work is just work. No one likes work!
4. A true sense of purpose. Best missions involve making a real impact on lives!
5. Opportunities to provide significant input. Engaged employees have ideas;
6. A real sense of connection. That’s why exceptional bosses show they see and appreciate the person, not just the worker.
7. Reliable consistency. Great bosses treat each employee differently but they also treat every employee fairly. BIG difference.
8. Private criticism. Praise in public – Constructively criticize in private.
10. A chance for a meaningful future.
You may not stay here, but
We want your time a Kelly Community to be meaningful!