Any friend of yours is a friend of ours. Refer your friends to Kelly Community for a friendship that pays dividends.
- Once the terms of the referral are met, the member and the new member will each receive $25 in their 01 savings accounts.
- New member MUST mention that they are being referred by an existing member AT the time of account opening and the employee will note their account.
- Referring member must be a member in good standing with the credit union.1
- The new member and the referring member must be at least 18 years old.
- The new member cannot have been a member of the credit union in the last 6 months (they cannot have been the primary account holder, a joint, custodian, authorized signer, etc. – not able to have done business with us); their SSN can not have been active in our system for the previous 6 months.
- They must open a savings account and have a new loan of at least $2500 (excludes line or credit or credit cards)
- The referral cannot be combined with any other new account promotions that are running.
- Employees and their immediate family, or anyone living in their household cannot be paid for this promotion.
- The is a limit of $250 total in referral incentives per member.
1. Good standing is defined as no NSF charges or past due accounts with the credit union for the previous 180 days.
New member must have not had an account or been listed on an account as a joint for the preceding 180 days prior to joining Kelly Community Federal Credit Union. New member must tell opening Kelly Community representative that they have been referred by a current member in good standing with the Credit Union. Referral incentive is $25 for the referring member and the new member. New member must open a savings and fund a loan with a minimum balance of $2,500. Once the loan has been funded, the referral incentive will be paid into each member’s 01 savings account. This offer in not combinable with other membership offers from Kelly Community. Limit of 5 referrals per member for 2023; maximum of $250 total for the calendar year still applies.