Avoid the hassle of carrying cards
Available on any iPhone® models newer than the iPhone® 6, Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your cards into your phone’s Wallet app. Then shop in-store or online at thousands of merchant locations across the nation – with more joining every day.
With Apple Pay you can:
- Make purchases by holding your phone near a participating merchant’s contactless reader, with your finger on the Touch ID sensor
- Use your iPad Air® and iPad Mini™ 3 for online-only shopping within certain apps
- Apple Pay transactions are free – message or data rates may apply depending on your wireless plan
Why Apple Pay is more secure than a card
- Your name and card number remain anonymous to cashiers and bystanders, making online and mobile payments more secure than ever before
- Your phone carries only a unique, encrypted Device Account Number rather than your actual debit or credit card numbers
How to get started:
- Make sure you have the latest iOS version on your iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 7, or 7 Plus.
- Open your Wallet app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Enter your card by snapping a photo with your device’s iSight® camera, or add the data manually (if you already have a card in iTunes, you’ll be prompted to add it to your Wallet).
- Look for the Apple Pay logo at participating merchants to begin using Apple Pay.
Apple Pay Frequently Asked Questions.Do you have questions about Apple Pay? We have answers.
No. Unpinning the watch from your iPhone or other paired devices will delete any tokens that were previously created and you will have to set up your payment card again via the Apple Watch app.
No. Logging out of iCloud will delete any tokens that were previously created and you will have to set up your payment card again via the Apple Watch app.
No. Disabling the passcode will delete any tokens that were previously created and you will have to set up your payment card again via the Apple Watch app.
No. Once you take off the watch, it removes the ability to perform transactions until you put the watch back on and enter the passcode
Yes. Once the watch is unlocked and the wrist detection is turned on, your iPhone does not need to be with you in order for the transaction to work.
A gentle pulse, beep and checkmark on the Apple Watch screen will confirm the payment has been made.
1. With the watch on your wrist, you enter your passcode on the watch.
2. With the watch on your wrist, you enter your passcode on the paired iPhone, which must be connected via Bluetooth and within range.
Please note the Apple Watch is available for payments as long as it remains on your wrist.
Access the Apple Watch settings app, scroll down to Wallet & Apple Pay and then select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” You can then begin adding cards using your iSight camera or you can type the account information in manually.
Need help? Contact us.
Can’t find the answer you were looking for? Sorry about that! Get in touch with us and we will gladly answer your questions. Visit our contact page.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad Air, iSight, iTunes and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, iPad mini and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.