Easily send money for gifts, utilities, and more.
Even when a paper check is necessary, online bill pay can save you time. We mail your check directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office.
How it works.
We give you several options with bill pay, so you aren’t limited in who you can pay or how you pay them:
1. Pay a Person. This feature allows you to make person-to-person payments electronically to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter, or relative.
2. Transfer Money. This allows you to securely and easily transfer funds electronically from one deposit account to another.
3. GiftPay. This feature lets you easily send a gift check or charitable donation from your online bill pay account.
4. Check Imaging. This handy feature allows you to see up to 18 months of cleared checks.
Watch a Video on How to Use Bill Pay
Setting up BillPay.
1. Access your CU Online account.
(As of right now, this needs to be done via the desktop version of mobile banking and not of the mobile app.)
2. Select BillPay from the top menu.
3. Read through and accept the terms and conditions.
4. Follow the prompts for setting up your BillPay account.
*Time period varies. Visit our website or contact us at 1-866-841-1318 for details.