Credit Card rate as low as 13.00%APR*
Balance transfer rate: 5.9%APR*
- Expand access to your money and credit with the Kelly Community MasterCard® that is backed with the relationships you know and trust
- Introductory balance transfer rate as low as 5.90% APR* for the transferred balance until paid off
- Lower rate than most bank-issued credit cards
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fee for in-branch transactions**
- Use the CardControl app to turn your card on and off, restrict purchases made with the card and more.
Download Disclosure Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: See online credit card application and/or Solicitation/Disclosure for details about terms and conditions. We make every effort to maintain accurate information. However, all credit card information is presented without warranty. To confirm terms and conditions, download the application/disclosure/solicitation provided by the link above and review the provided info.
*Rate subject to credit approval and based on credit rating and current prime rate. Maximum penalty rate is 18% APR.
**In-branch transactions must take place during normal business hours at Grande or 5th Street branches of Kelly Community Federal Credit Union.
- 5.9% Intro APR is in effect until the subject APR balance is paid off. Member has six (6) months from the time the account is opened to transfer balances to the credit card for the Introductory 5.9% APR.
- Penalty APR is 18% and will be reduced once six consecutive minimum monthly payments are made when payments are due.
- The standard variable APR for cash advances is 13.00%-18.00%. Please note that these rates will vary with the Prime Rate.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0.90% of each transaction in U.S. dollars completed outside the U.S. and 1.10% of each transaction in U.S. dollars completed in a foreign currency.
- Cash Advance Fee: none
- New cardmembers only. Subject to credit approval.
- Additional limitations, terms and conditions apply. You will be given further information when you apply.