Care to join the family? Opening an account with Kelly Community is available to everyone.
When you become a part of the Kelly Community family, you’re not just opening an account at another financial institution. You’re not just getting great rates (you will), great service (you will) and an amazing rewards program (you will).
You’re joining a family that’s bigger than yourself.
Accounts are available to everyone who meets the following criteria:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Smith County, Texas.
- Immediate family members of anyone who is eligible to join.
Opening a checking account has never been easier.
After you open an account, our online portal will guide you through:
- Setting up online banking
- Switching your direct deposit
- Setting up text messaging
- Adding your new debit card as the payment method to all of your online accounts
|They saved me over $13,000 in interest, gave me a better rate with a better time frame, and even offered to refinance my truck!” – Ann|
How to Join.
- Complete an application and open your account online.
- Open a Share Savings Account. This account establishes your credit union membership and must remain open.
- You can also complete a Membership Application at any of our branch offices with proof of membership eligibility.
- Deposit at least $25 into your Share Savings Account. A minimum balance of $25 must remain in the account at all times.
- Pay a one-time membership fee of $10.